Last Revised: May 2022 Manage Preferences
- Types Of Information We Collect.
- Use And Processing Of Information
- Sharing Of Information.
- Your Choices.
- How We Protect Personal Information
- Contact Information
Types Of Information We Collect.
This link provides examples of the type of information that we collect from you and how we use that information.
In addition to the information that we collect from you directly, we may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties, business partners, our affiliates, or publicly available sources. For example, if you submit a job application, or become an employee, we may conduct a background check. Rebecca Taylor is not a data broker, and does not sell your contact information to third parties.
Use And Processing Of Information.
In addition to the purposes and uses described above, we use information in the following ways:
- To identify you when you visit our websites or our stores.
- To provide products and services or to process returns.
- To provide you with catalogs.
- To send you text messages and push notifications.
- To improve our services and product offerings.
- To streamline the checkout process.
- To conduct analytics.
- To respond to inquiries related to support, employment opportunities, or other requests.
- To send marketing and promotional materials, including information relating to our products, services, sales, or promotions.
- For internal administrative purposes, as well as to manage our relationships.
Although the sections above describe our primary purpose in collecting your information, in many situations we have more than one purpose. For example, if you complete an online purchase we may collect your information to perform our contract with you, but we also collect your information as we have a legitimate interest in maintaining your information after your transaction is complete so that we can quickly and easily respond to any questions about your order. As a result, our collection and processing of your information is based in different contexts upon your consent, our need to perform a contract, our obligations under law, and/or our legitimate interest in conducting our business.
Sharing Of Information.
In addition to the specific situations discussed elsewhere in this policy, we disclose information in the following situations:
- Affiliates and Acquisitions. We may share information with our corporate affiliates (e.g., sister companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control). If another company acquires, or plans to acquire, our company, business, or our assets, we will also share information with that company, including at the negotiation stage.
- Other Disclosures with Your Consent.We may ask if you would like us to share your information with other unaffiliated third parties who are not described elsewhere in this policy.
- Other Disclosures without Your Consent. We may disclose information in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in connection with any legal process, or to comply with relevant laws. We may also share your information in order to establish or exercise our rights, to defend against a legal claim, to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, or a violation of our policies, or to comply with your request for the shipment of products to or the provision of services by a third party intermediary.
- Public.Some of our websites may provide the opportunity to post comments, or reviews, in a public forum. If you decide to submit information on these pages, that information may be publicly available.
- Service Providers.We share your information with service providers. Among other things service providers may help us to administer our website, conduct surveys, provide technical support, process payments, and assist in the fulfillment of orders.
You can make the following choices regarding your personal information:
- Access To Your Personal Information.You may request access to your personal information by contacting us at the address described below. If required by law, upon request, we will grant you reasonable access to the personal information that we have about you. Note that California residents may be entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal information (if any) we share with third parties or affiliates for direct marketing.
- Changes To Your Personal Information. You may request that we update and correct your personal information. Most of our websites allow you to modify or delete your account profile. If our website does not permit you to update or correct certain information, you may contact us at the address described below in order to request that your information by modified. If required by law, upon request, we will update your information. Note that we may keep historical information in our backup files as permitted by law.
- Deletion Of Your Personal Information. Typically we retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. You may, however, request information about how long we keep a specific type of information, or request that we delete your personal information by contacting us at the address described below. If required by law we will grant a request to delete information, but you should note that in many situations we must keep your personal information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, or for another one of our business purposes.
- Objection to Certain Processing. You may object to our use or disclosure of your personal information by contacting us at the address described below.
- Online Tracking. We do not currently recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include "Do Not Track" instructions.
- Promotional Emails. You may choose to provide us with your email address for the purpose of allowing us to send free newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials to you, as well as targeted offers from third parties. You can stop receiving promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in e-mails that you receive. If you decide not to receive promotional emails, we may still send you service related communications.
- Revocation Of Consent. . If you revoke your consent for the processing of personal information then we may no longer be able to provide you services. In some cases, we may limit or deny your request to revoke consent if the law permits or requires us to do so, or if we are unable to adequately verify your identity. You may revoke consent to processing (where such processing is based upon consent) by contacting us at the address described below.
Please address written requests and questions about your rights to email@example.com.
Note that, as required by law, we will require you to prove your identity. We may conduct an identity verification by phone call or email.
How We Protect Personal Information
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is fully secure. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. In the event that we are required by law to inform you of a breach to your personal information we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone, if permitted to do so by law. Some of our websites permit you to create an account. When you do you will be prompted to create a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you are responsible for any access to or use of your account by someone else that has obtained your password, whether or not such access or use has been authorized by you. You should notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account.
A cookie is a small file placed onto your device that enables a variety of features and functionality. Cookies also enable you to easily share content and help us serve relevant ads to you. Cookies can do this because websites can read and write them, enabling websites to recognize you and remember important information that will make your use of a website more convenient (for example by remembering preference settings).
We place cookies when you visit our websites or use certain mobile applications. Any web browser visiting these sites will receive cookies from us. We use a variety of cookie types including:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies.Some technology is needed for our website to function properly. Because our use of this technology is needed as part of the website, it is always active. Note that while you can set your browser to block this type of tracking, doing so may cause some parts of our websites to not work.
- Functional CookiesFunctional tracking is primarily used to improve the operation and layout of our website, and may be conducted by us, or one of our service providers. Some tracking is used to collect information about how you use our website e.g., which pages you visit, how often you visit, and where you are visiting from. If you do not allow us to use functional tracking, we will not be able to easily monitor our performance to improve our services.
- Advertising Cookies.Advertising tracking technology, such as behavioral advertising cookies, may be set by us, or by third parties. The technology is used to deliver advertisements that may be relevant to you, to limit the number of times you see an advertisement, to help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, or to understand your behavior after you view an advertisement. The technology may share information with third party partners.
Cookies and other ad technology such as beacons, pixels, and tags help us serve relevant ads to you more effectively. They also help us provide aggregated auditing, research, and reporting for advertisers, understand and improve our service, and know when content has been shown to you. Click the Manage Preferences link to find out more about tracking on our Website and to view and/or change your settings. We may use third party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may employ cookies and clear GIFs to measure advertising effectiveness. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of these third party advertising companies if you have any concerns. Note: Because your web browser may request advertisements and beacons directly from third party ad network servers, these networks can view, edit, or set third party cookies, just as if you had requested a web page from their site. Ads served by us may also set third party cookies.
The following additional information relates to our privacy practices:
- Transmission Of Information To Other Countries. As a U.S. headquartered, multi-national company we transmit information between and among our affiliates. As a result your information may be processed in a foreign country where privacy laws may be less stringent than the laws in your country. Nonetheless, where possible we take steps to treat personal information using the same privacy principles that apply pursuant to the law of the country in which we first received your information. For example, we may enter into data transfer agreements, use the EU Commission approved Standard Contractual Clauses, or rely on certification schemes such as to the EU-US Privacy Shield. By submitting your personal information to us you agree to the transfer, storage and processing of your information in a country other than your country of residence including, but not necessarily limited to, the United States. If you would like more information concerning our attempts to apply the privacy principles applicable in one jurisdiction to data when it goes to another jurisdiction you can contact us using the contact information below.
- Third Party Applications/Websites. We have no control over the privacy practices of websites or applications that we do not own.
If you have any questions, comments, or complaints concerning our privacy practices please contact us at the appropriate address below. We will attempt to respond to your requests and to provide you with additional privacy-related information.
121 W 36th St. #411,
New York, NY 10018
If you are not satisfied with our response, and are in the European Union, you may have a right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority.
Effective Date: May 2022